Experience North Queensland from a different perspective with this eco sensitive 4WD safari. Taking you away from the mass marketed areas to one of the north's last wilderness frontiers, where there are no "Touristy Crowds", no other vehicles and no sealed roads, just pristine "World Heritage Rainforest".
The tour takes you on a real 4WD tour in Cairns into "restricted access areas" with our seven seater Troop carrier... Only in this area of the Highlands can true “Land of the Giants” be seen, a truly ancient rainforest unmatched by any other in Australia and the world. This area is little known and promoted, it offers a non-commercial look at our Cairns Hinterland & Tablelands World Heritage Rainforest, outback & the Australian bush in a 4WD customized vehicle - fully fitted just for this tour.
No set schedules or timetables, we make our pace at your leisure.
Departs Mondays & Wednesdays to Saturdays.
- Informative personalised guided tour
- Award Winning Tour Guide
- Access to "Restricted Areas" and
Genuine 4WD Tracks
- See the Giant strangler fig trees & cedar (The Red Gold Tree)
- Rainforest interpretation & walking trails
- Morning & Afternoon Tea (incl Billy Tea at lunch)
- Australian BBQ in rainforest surroundings
- Rock pool swimming experience
- Pick-up/Drop-off from your accommodation